Collect detailed and reliable data through our CATI services; our experienced team of interviewers and state-of-the-art technology are ready to take on any CATI research project.
We specialize in telephone survey research, currently operating one of the largest telephone research centers in North America.
Our experience includes a wide range of studies, including:
- Small studies of under 100 respondents
- Large studies, such as conducting over 15,000 Federal riding polls
- Consumer studies
- B2B studies
- Studies conducted in over 10 languages
- Studies with real-time reporting requirements
- And more!
We also offer transcription, scripting, and data processing services to complement our CATI offering.
Advanced CATI Infrastructure and Technology
Our dedicated Toronto call center is equipped with more than 100 CATI stations, enabling us to conduct telephone interviews for all clients with absolutely no call center outsourcing.
Decision Point Call Center Highlights:
- Equipped to handle inbound, outbound, and IVR-based fieldwork.
- Our Toronto facility is one of the largest call centers in Canada.
- We use modern CATI technology, including automatic dialing, supervisor monitoring, remote barge-in, call recording, and high voice quality.
- All data is stored on our central server, backed up every 24 hours, to ensure data security.
- Around the clock 24/7 capabilities when required.
Clients have access to an online portal to view the results from our CATI research, available in dynamic, customizable reports.
Experienced Telephone Interviewers
The quality of your results depends on the professionalism and accuracy of the telephone interviewers conducting your research.
Whether calling Canada, the United States, or internationally, our telephone researchers are:
- Experienced in conducting past studies
- Skilled in communication, interacting with people, and establishing rapport
- Highly proficient in the latest technology and survey research methodology
- Thoroughly trained on all related marketing research aspects
All interviewers undergo rigorous project-specific training before they start interviewing. This ensures that every individual in the team is in sync with your project and expectations.
The CATI center also has knowledgeable full-time management and supervision staff.
Our excellent telephone interviewers and management staff will ensure a high response rate and high data quality for your project.
Conduct CATI Research in Many Languages
Our CATI center covers over 25 languages, catering to data collection in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and APAC regions.
Whether you are conducting telephone surveys or in-depth interviews, our qualified multilingual interviewers and moderators will gather the data you need in your respondents’ preferred language.
Integration with Online Research
Our CATI services can be integrated with our online research services according to your needs.
If some of your CATI respondents do not have time to complete the telephone interview or want to review questions first, they can complete the survey online.
Telephone and online survey results can be merged in real time, allowing for accurate in-field reporting of number of completions and topline results.