Decision Point Research is a leading data collection company, that provides comprehensive market research services, encompassing the full range of quantitative and qualitative research.
We are currently seeking a highly detail-oriented and quality-driven person with an excellent level of intellectual curiosity for the position of Project Manager. You will play a role in supporting the delivery of strategic insights to our clients through the execution of research studies. Your work requires sharp time management skills and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a business-minded individual who is interested in integrating data and research into actionable recommendations for our clients.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations and Business Partner
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from project scope and research design, analysis, and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that reliable results are delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Brief, train and supervise market research staff; assist staff with administrative and technical issues
- Provide expertise in response to client needs, and advise and support project teams
- Design questionnaires to address the objectives of the research
- Perform data analysis and verification, draw conclusions; prepare reports and presentations; make recommendations from the data results based on the client’s requests and business issues
- Build and maintain client relationships
- 3-5 years of experience in Market Research, Marketing and/or Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and consistently shifting priorities and timelines
- Strong quantitative research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to draw insights and tell a story with data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel, and PowerPoint, in particular
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SPSS is an asset
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree level of education or higher, in a related major such as marketing research, sociology, psychology, marketing or management.