Decision Point Research is a leading data collection company, that provides comprehensive market research services, encompassing the full range of quantitative and qualitative research. We are currently seeking a highly detail-oriented and quality-driven individual to fill the position Office Administrator to our online panel team.
Reports to: Senior Programmer and Senior Project Manager
- To provide high level administrative support in a fast-paced environment to Senior Programmer and Senior Project Manager
- To communicate as necessary with clients, suppliers, sample providers, etc.
- To meet project timelines and to achieve expected project performance
- To assist with reports and presentations when needed
- Demonstrate the aptitude and competence for assigned tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and carry out duties to completion
- Ability to prioritize important matters and act on them accordingly
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, in particular
- Programming knowledge of Alchemer (Survey Gizmo) an asset
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree level of education, in a related major such as marketing research, marketing or business management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Office Administration and/or Market Research
- Second language an asset, particularly French