Decision Point Research is a data collection company that serves the market research industry. Its core activities are recruiting for qualitative and quantitative research. We are seeking a resourceful team player to help manage our growing call center.
Reports to: Vice-President, Operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To schedule interviewing and recruiting staff according to capabilities and workload demands
- To monitor staff performance and to make adjustments in assignments based on project performance
- To monitor attendance against schedules
- To assist in the selection and training of new hires and agency staff, and the execution by them of documentation including Confidentiality Agreements, etc.
- To assist in the development of training materials and other documentation to promote adoption of work practices to meet quality and productivity standards
- To monitor interviewer and recruiter performance for adherence to company quality standards, productivity, and show rates, and to provide coaching, performance feedback, and discipline as required
- To maintain daily tracking reports on project status, productivity, etc.; to identify and respond to any irregularities in performance on projects
- To communicate with staff and external resources including project managers, programmers, IT staff, etc. in the trouble-shooting and resolution of issues that affect project performance
- To assist as necessary with client communications including reporting on project status
- To assist as necessary with social media postings, e-mail and fax blasts, etc. to communicate with database respondents
- To ensure that Company policies and procedures are communicated to employees, and are upheld by them, including those for health and safety in the workplace
- To encourage constructive feedback from employees and an environment of continuous improvement, and to provide recommendations to the Vice-President Operations on ways to improve operational effectiveness
- To promote an inclusive, positive, team- and results-oriented workplace culture
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, confidence in their communication skills, and have a positive, upbeat personality. Prior Market Research experience is highly preferred (3 years). Prior staff management/supervisory experience is required (1 year). The position will be a full-time hourly role. The schedule is primarily daytime hours with the occasional need for weekend and evening availability.