Ethnic and New Canadians a
Growing and Influential Market
The Canadian ethnic population continues to grow steadily,as does their influence. To tap into this burgeoning market segment,it’simportant to gain a deeper understanding of their opinions, attitudes, andbehaviors. Because ethnic Canadians are a heterogeneous population,this can be challenging.
Wide disparities in language usage,country-dependent cultural considerations and different levels of acculturation mean that there is no “one size fits all” approach.
- There are 6.3 million foreign-born residents in Canada and this will double by 2031
- 21% of the total Canadian population is composed of immigrants
- 78% of all immigrants live in Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec
- Asians make up 57% of all immigrants (Mainly Chinese, South Asian, and Filipino)
- Since 2010, immigrants accounted for 67% of the Canadian population growth
Understanding Canadian ethnic population lifestyles and spending habits can fine-tune marketing and product strategies to more effectively reach this key market.
Decision Point Research’s Proprietary Ethnic Panel: Simplifies Recruiting the Hard- to-Reach Ethnic & New Canadian Market
Ethnic Corner is the leading provider of ethnic research in Canada. Our expertise in ethnic and new Canadian recruiting and respondent profiling means richer data and segmentation of markets. We provide acculturated, bilingual/bicultural, and unacculturated populations.
- Recruiting from various media channels and partnerships to ensure large representative samples
- Profiling of all acculturation levels using language spoken in the household
- Highest quality sample achieved through rigorous validation methods
- Enticing rewards and incentive options for panelists
Result-Driven Data Collection Company
An innovator in ethnic market research, Decision Point Research’s management has over a decade of online panel building and sample framing expertise.
- The managing directors are the original pioneers of the FIRST ethnic panel ever created in Canada
- Over 25,000 members since its launch in 2013
- Clients include top Market Research Agencies, Government, Non-Profits, etc.